1) Take the battery pack off using the key switch.
2) Remove the rubber cover on the charging socket on the opposite side of the battery switch.
3) With the battery on or off the bike, place the charger in a flat, secure place, and connect the DC output plug from the charger (round barrel connector) to the charging port on the side of the battery pack.
4) Then connect the input plug (110/220-volt plug) to the power outlet, charging should initiate and will be indicated by the LED charge status light on the charger turning red.
5) After the charging indicator light turns green, unplug the charger from the outlet first and proceed to remove the charger output plug from the bike charging port.
Always charge your battery at a temperature between 10 and 26 degrees Celsius and ensure the battery and charger are not damaged before initiating the charge. If you notice anything unusual while charging, please discontinue charging and using the bike and contact Magicycle Bike for help.